Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya fellow tC friends!

I just bought a 2006 tC on Friday night. I haven't gotten to drive it yet because it's still on the boat in the Long Beach port...
But I will have it by the end of the week they said.

So I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I will do my best to just jump in as I learn more and more about my awesome new car. I have known since about August or September that I wanted a Scion because after every different kind of car I looked at I always went back to the Scion tC and knew in my gut that was the best car for me!!!

Hope you all had a kick azz New Years Eve!!!

Crystal
AKA: Crys

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Welcome & Best of Luck on your new tC!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Carver!!!

Hey, tell me about your tC?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome to our crazy little world, and congrats on the tC!

EDIT: Is your avatar from Donnie Darko? (Crazy movie)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Crystal...Good name, BTW

I got a few upgrades right now but I havn't had anything done to the engine yet because I havn't decided what I want done yet...so for now:

Manual trans
Black Sand Pearl
Rear lip spoiler
2 in 1 cargo mats
Scion security
upgraded sound system with Sirius & iPod
rear windows tinted 5%
blue illumination
racing pedals

more to come...trust me. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hmm...I like my Injen exhaust and B&M Shortshifter. Good choice on manual btw.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Moriarity,

I went to Maita and they had dick. Then I went to Folsom Lake and they were a bunch of jerks there...gave me the run around. They acted like there was no way, shape or form they could get me a new tC. Like it would take the stars alligning and an act of Congress to find me a new one....then they tried to push me into the only 2005 they had. They tried to make me believe it was for my own good, then I could drive away in my "new" car that day....nuh uh! I want a new tC, I'm getting a new tC!

So I went to Roseville...VERY plesant buying experience. All they did was pull out a list, found one with my transmission/color. Looked at my list of upgrades I wanted and told me it at 2 of them already. They said they put the rest on when it gets here. They even told me I could call them everyday to find out where my car was at any given moment!

I'm so excited I could squirt!!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ali! Your avi is from beating up the fax machine in Office Space...BOLTON!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
dang, we have been out of cars for a while at maita. sorry we couldn't help you find what you needed. when did you come see us?

I am glad everything is working out for you at roseville. let me know if everything goes well. If not, I'll call my friend jerry that works up there.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I went to Maita first because they are the most popular and my friend from work got his tC there and took me there swearing they were the bom diggity. Unfortunately they only had 2 used so I didn't get to see how awesome they are there, but he loves you guys.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PS...I was there in late November

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice pick on color/trans Crys! Welcome to the boards. Looks like you're already building connections (moriarty) for you car as well!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by Matahari@Jan 1 2006, 07:35 PM
Well, I went to Maita first because they are the most popular and my friend from work got his tC there and took me there swearing they were the bom diggity. Unfortunately they only had 2 used so I didn't get to see how awesome they are there, but he loves you guys.
i guess our rep preceeds us. you know we could have gotten you a tC too. just because all you saw was the used tCs. but, it all worked out for you in the end.

I expect we will see you on our nor cal night drives, when the weather gets a little less crappy.

what's your friends name?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Oh noes... another Crystal...

Get new tires... for your safety!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks tCrease!

And thanks to you Morarity!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you can call me Crys if you want.

I have already found the Night Drive forum and can't wait!!!

we're military so I'm sure you have seen him (and me) there in our BDU's!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by Matahari@Jan 1 2006, 07:53 PM
you can call me Crys if you want.

I have already found the Night Drive forum and can't wait!!!

we're military so I'm sure you have seen him (and me) there in our BDU's!
fair enough.

we look forward to having both of you at the night drives.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.