Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am new to this site and I wanted to get registered on it so when I get my tC I can show it off lol. But, as soon as I get a job I can go order mine and trust me you will like it.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Welcome to the site! No, I'm sure you will like your tC once you get it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
yup! i had to do the same thing.. soon as i knew i got a job (a lil over a month ago) i went and ordered my tC and i love it.. its 2.5 weeks old still only got 900+ miles on it and drives great. the only thing is that its been raining this whole week and tons of road construction here in DC is making my car dirty from the kickup off the road..
i jus hope there aren't any major scratches from gravel ..

anyways.. WELCOME!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm probebly gonna end up working at Best Buy, which will easily pay for it. Also I know I'm gonna get ground effects but, I was thinking about getting the new Kaeon Style OEM Replacement Front Bumper and just have the front bumper with the ground effects. Are the ground effects as low as the Kaeon Style front bumper and do you guys think it would look good with the ground effects?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
personally, i like the Kaeon bumper. it is supposed to be able to line up with the factory body kit upon install, so here's to hoping it really will. as for its looks with the factory kit, yeah, i think it would be nice. i thought about it myself, but mine's lowered, and i dont want to sacrafice the ground clearance since its my daily driver. i say go for it.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Welcome..... You definately WILL love the tC!!!!

I know we do!!! 1000+ miles in 8 days!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, so far its looking pretty good I've got an interview at Best Buy this weekend and if I get the job I'll start at $8.00 an hour, pretty good and enough to pay for my tC, YAY!!!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by Scion tC boy@Oct 28 2004, 04:19 PM
Well, so far its looking pretty good I've got an interview at Best Buy this weekend and if I get the job I'll start at $8.00 an hour, pretty good and enough to pay for my tC, YAY!!!
I'm gonna go to Best Buy & then send you my christmas list.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WEll, good new I got the job and I start my training this saturday so I just need to get about a months worth of work pay and I'll head up to the toyota dealership and order my tC!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
You might wanna change you signature line to
I'm gettin' my tC in the next few months.

Do a search... there's posts about how long it has taken to get their tC's... well worth it tho.

·
Registered
614 Posts
welcome! not sure if the tc requests are letting up at all yet. maybe just on certain colors. anyway, good luck with that. get on the list as soon as possible. you most likely won't get it right away so even if you don't have all the money yet, get on the list.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man....its been awhile but finally I'm probebly going to order my tC by the weekend so I'm pretty excited and the great thing is that the dealer can get it there in 3 weeks!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, thats about the wait time to get one from me. sounds good, man. good luck, and welcome to our humble site.

did i say humble?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts