19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of my tc

hope you like, this board seems really cool glad i found it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The picture was taken last week had family in town so we went up to Red Rock Canyon and there was this nice parking place while i was taking pics of the area then considered why not putting the car in front having the scenic backshot photo, turned out not bad i guess...

about the tint its 15% all the way around strip on the front windshield with this desert 115+ weather it helps a lot

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great pics!!! Love the first one. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Very nice. Good color choice, too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah 2 inch drop .... because i felt stock had such a ugly wheel gap and the TRD springs were said to only drop 1inch - 1.2 and i didnt think that was enough ...so i went with goldlines and i love them great drop, and personly i thought it would stiffen the ride more then it has its barely noticeable still very smooth ride just with better handling on turns
so i highly recommend them to people

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by heyitznosaj@Jul 16 2005, 11:14 PM
wow.... nice place. The car looks nice minus the spoiler. Im not a fan, sorry =\. Congrats on the new tC.
actually the tC isnt new hehehe had it since Feb 05 ... but if you saw how many miles i have put on it so far ud might think it was new...just brok 2000 miles in a 5 month period

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice car man, love the dark tint that goes with your car color. The tint you have is definitely needed here in Vegas. Need to get my tinted also, all he the help to keep from getting a farmer's tan when driving here in Vegas weather/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
another vegan
i grad from UNLV last year

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by bus77@Jul 18 2005, 07:36 PM
Those stock 18" rims look really good with your car lowered like that...

Those are stock right???
they were the optional upgrade enkie rims ....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.