Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm back in Tampa now. It feels good to be back in the states. I spent almost all day today running errands in my car. First time I've driven since I left. It's so nice to be back behind the wheel.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Hope you made a buck or two on your TDY. But knowing Uncle Sam as I do, I doubt you made any money at all...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
pictures?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
illegal booze? cuban cigars? alligator shoes?

welcome home. gonna make the atlanta thing since you are back? would be cool if you did. glad your return was a safe one. now, quit reading this thread and go get sideways in your tC for a minute.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, everyone. It's sure nice to be back in the EUA. I made a bit on the trip. Not a ton, because uncle sam's cheap. I brought back a couple shelves worth of pottery and other assorted souvenirs. As for the illegal booze and cigars, I finished all that stuff before I came back. Granted customs is not a big deal, but I didn't want to risk it. As for pics, I'm working on it. I've been running around all week trying to get caught up on stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.