Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went car shopping Wednesday Nov. 2, 2005. I had no idea what I wanted to lease. So I went and test drove a 2006 4 cylinder Nissan Altima first. The car looks really nice but the engine noise was too much. So then I went over to Spartan Toyota. I went there mainly to test drive a corrola because I wanted something cheap and good on gas, but then I saw a few TC's. I never heard of these cars till Wednesday. I was impressed and fell in love just at the looks of the car.

So finally test drove a blue TC, just took it around the block. Boy, I couldn't believe how sturdy and solid this little $17,000 car was. It has great pick up and it moves really well for a 4 banger. The stearing is tight, the doors sound very solid when I close em, and it is very comfortable.

Anyways, I ended up leasing a charcoal color one, not sure the paint color is called. It had 4 miles on it and it really sparkled in the sun.

I have to say this is one of the best cars I have ever owned. (thinking of buying).

I will have pics tomorrow, or maybe even tonight, but it's dark out.

After 2 days of driving my new TC I am in love for the first time with a car.

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Another victim of tC charm!

I went to check out tC before also checking out Mazda3 and Sentra SE-R Spec V, but after one test drive of tC I decided to skip the rest.

-Ed

· Registered
31 Posts
Originally posted by CrushB5@Nov 4 2005, 07:22 PM
So then I went over to Spartan Toyota.
Spartan Toyota.....in Lansing, MI?? I test drove an 05 tC about a year ago this week. Hopefully I'll be getting one here pretty soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.