Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as promissed:

I think it looks pretty sharp. I get comments

· Registered
223 Posts
Love it!!!

· Registered
1,554 Posts
Crap, that's another 209 bucks I have to sling toward Ken.

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Originally posted by Azrael@Mar 13 2005, 12:41 PM
Crap, that's another 209 bucks I have to sling toward Ken.
Im thinkin the same thing!

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Leave the top one black, put only the bottom chrome one - pretend you are sporting an intercooled turbo

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Not my cup of tea either. Reminds me of cars from the 60's, lots of chrome trim, but I guess chrome is making a huge comeback. Just look at all the new BigAss wheels that are rolling homages to the gods of flash. Just not my style I guess. I must be getting old.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
So when do you turn 50, Lance?

· Registered
75 Posts
I kinda like it. . . Like phantom203r said, it brings out the blue in the car. Even though I have yet to see the billet grill on Azure Pearl and Flint Mica, I guess the grill looks great on everything except Black Sand Pearl (which looked terrible in person).

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You really think it looks cheap? - it wasn't.
It is definitely not plastic. It might be thin, but it's not a plastic material.

And I hear ya about the chrome trim, but I also grew up driving a 1971 Mustang and enjoy shiny things. I am probably one of the few people that hate the black rims that people put on their cars these days.

But I like the grill and I think I'll keep it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.