Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recieved my dc headers in the mail a couple days ago...installed it yesterday. I noticed better throttle response from 3rd all the way to 5th. It feels like it pulls harder, I think it was worth the price. You guys can order it from www.TCTunerz.com. The price is only $299 plus $15 shipping. It's cheaper through TCtunerz, if you order it direct from DC Sports you'll pay well over $400 dollars. It comes with all the proper instructions for install. Install took around 45 min to an hour. Its definitely worth $299, although if someone charges you 400+ don't buy it. TCTunerz site is down right now, should be back up and running in a day or so. It took a week for me to recieve it. Enjoy.

·
Registered
936 Posts
If i was still a mod, this post would be junked for 100% obvious SPAM!!!!!! TcTunerz is a worthless site, and the owner is a proven con-artist. Could you possibly stress the purchasing of this product through TCTunerz any more in one post?????

·
Registered
409 Posts
no offense to tctunerz, but there seems to be a lot of controversy with them, people from other forums have stated that various people have been ripped off etc etc, was wondering of tctunerz wants to tell their side

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
They haven't yet. All they say is, "that person is a liar!" Maybe that's true, but there are other, more reputable places, to buy tC parts than tCtunerz

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If i was still a mod, this post would be junked for 100% obvious SPAM!!!!!! TcTunerz is a worthless site, and the owner is a proven con-artist. Could you possibly stress the purchasing of this product through TCTunerz any more in one post????? shocking.gif

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Churbs, you are funny.......fact remains that ur a fraud/troll. Anyways, bla bla bla.........your reputation is now junk on this site.....time to make a new name tool. hahaha.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Does it really matter if he's pushing tctunerz? Yeah it's a good price & he probably thinks that's the only place to get them for $299 because he doesn't know that well.

McGeorge's has them for $299 also and from what I understand... McGeorge's is highly reputable.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Originally posted by onefunkyfreshdj@Nov 15 2004, 05:29 PM
Does it really matter if he's pushing tctunerz? Yeah it's a good price & he probably thinks that's the only place to get them for $299 because he doesn't know that well.

McGeorge's has them for $299 also and from what I understand... McGeorge's is highly reputable.
Yup I agree with you

It's more the attitude and all that blah blah crap that was stupid and immature.

·
Registered
936 Posts
anyone who's been on messageboards long enough can spot a troll right away, pimping their site hard in one of their very first post's. Anyways, after seeing all the immature posts that were in retaliation to my post..........looks like i was right, per usual.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.