Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="color:purple"><span style="font-family:Arial">Hey ...what's up? my name is Sara, and I am the proud owner of a Scion tC... I love my car, and I would love to meet some cool people that love their tCs too... hot guys are always a plus:)

XOXO</span></span>

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Welcome to the site... be glad I haven't met you at the scene of an accident

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
OH! *Pelvic thrusts like Quagmire*

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
21 years old? Let's see, I'll be celebrating the Silver Anniversary of my 21st birthday next time...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<span style="font-family:Arial">hey new friends!!!! I am from lovely Riverside... and I have a Black Sand Pearl tC... It is very stock as of right now... hahaha... I am about to turn 21, and I will be going to Vegas to celebrate:)
I am stoked that I have not met Obike at the scene of an accident b/c this is my third car in three years of driving, and I LOVE my tC!!!! I am thinking for starters that I would like to get "Demon eyes" and a serious tint job to cool off my car:) Wheels are definetly in my near future.. and some other good stuff... What can I say? I am a girl that needs to be able to chat on her cell phone, control the music, and drink my carmel macchiato while driving... so looking cute and a little unique is higher on my list then making my car superfast... I can honestly say that I do not know what my car is capable of stock b/c I just drive for fun!!!!! I hope to get to know all of you guys... and the next time you see a blonde in a cute tC, make sure to wave out of your awesome sunroof...</span>

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Happy Birthday, a couple weeks early... Mine's in the middle of Oct. too

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Originally posted by tCali_0six@Sep 26 2005, 10:25 AM
hot guys are always a plus:)
I wouldn't say I'm a hot guy, but my girlfriend would disagree... Ha! Anyway, I have a cousin named Sara who lives in Southern California too. Ventura specifically, but she's going to school in San Diego right now. I'm going out to visit her and the rest of her family in a couple weeks.

Just thought that was a funny coincidence.

My girlfriend's name is also Sarah, but it's with an 'h', and she's very adamant about it. heh.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.