Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all can see my screen name is SWFLATC. Which stand for SouthWest Florida TC. I choose this name because I live in Cape Coral, Florida and I do alot of recruiting for the Matrix/Vibe Car Club of Florida (name is soon to change to Toyota Revolution of Florida). Toyota Revolution of Florida is an ALL TOYOTA/SCIONCAR CLUB from stock to show we want them all; just so they aren't RICED OUT (example: a muffler that has a 9" opening or a wing from a 747
).

I will hopefully be receiving my Scion TC in about a month and a half. Reason it is taking so long is because the Scion dealership already had 63 orders before mine and the lease aggreements aren't written up yet. I am going to get a 2005 Scion TC 5 speed manual in Flint Mica. As options I am getting a spoiler and floor mats. Since I am a part time sales rep. for an audio shop I get most aftermarket parts cheaper than the dealer. Plus, I like to do my own installations.

BTW, here is a link to 2 upcoming Toyota/Scion/Lexus meets in the state of Florida: July 3rd Toyota/Scion Meet (scroll down to choice #2) and JUST BECAUSE MEET. This one is at my house and mainly just like the title said we are just haning out for the day and going clubbing at night. Please, feel free to come and hangout, I promise we don't bite

Here is a link to some pics of the meets that we have here in sunny Florida: Install Meet Pics
Florida Matrix/Vibe Meet This was the biggest meet that I held in Florida with the Matrix/Vibe car club. We had over 18 matrices and vibes show up and one matrix was on bags.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Such a grand introduction... spoiler and floormats, good options to have. My mom wants to me to get the airbag option, if I didn't she'd probably pay for it herself.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well unfortunately I am not getting side air bags due to I am paying for the scion and something I personally don't feel is necessary; especially when trying to keep the weight of the vehicle down.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For me $650 bucks is alot to pay considering you can spend that extra money on rims....................Everybody to their own

·
Registered
28 Posts
Originally posted by RollaThatRocks@Jun 28 2004, 03:32 PM
As you all can see my screen name is SWFLATC. Which stand for SouthWest Florida TC. I choose this name because I live in Cape Coral, Florida and I do alot of recruiting for the Matrix/Vibe Car Club of Florida (name is soon to change to Toyota Revolution of Florida). Toyota Revolution of Florida is an ALL TOYOTA/SCIONCAR CLUB from stock to show we want them all; just so they aren't RICED OUT (example: a muffler that has a 9" opening or a wing from a 747
).

I will hopefully be receiving my Scion TC in about a month and a half. Reason it is taking so long is because the Scion dealership already had 63 orders before mine and the lease aggreements aren't written up yet. I am going to get a 2005 Scion TC 5 speed manual in Flint Mica. As options I am getting a spoiler and floor mats. Since I am a part time sales rep. for an audio shop I get most aftermarket parts cheaper than the dealer. Plus, I like to do my own installations.

BTW, here is a link to 2 upcoming Toyota/Scion/Lexus meets in the state of Florida: July 3rd Toyota/Scion Meet (scroll down to choice #2) and JUST BECAUSE MEET. This one is at my house and mainly just like the title said we are just haning out for the day and going clubbing at night. Please, feel free to come and hangout, I promise we don't bite

Here is a link to some pics of the meets that we have here in sunny Florida: Install Meet Pics
Florida Matrix/Vibe Meet This was the biggest meet that I held in Florida with the Matrix/Vibe car club. We had over 18 matrices and vibes show up and one matrix was on bags.
hi!

·
Former '05er
12,466 Posts
Admin, please move this to Introductions!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts