Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im so mad
i crashed my car, it was about 11 somthing in the morning, had just got an oil change from the toyota shop. the night befor i just installed my HID kit and my injen cold air intake, had a nice dress up kit also but i was just being a dumbass speeding down the highway ackitng like im vin diesel in fast and the furious, lucky my dumbass was wearing a seat belt or id be ...you know that word. so my insurance coverd declared it a total loss, but they coverd it i orderd one yesterday ill get it in about six weeks for now im either taking the bus or driving my neighbors 89 maxima i put a hoody over my head everytime i get in i feel so crappy
. and the worst thing was my birthday was the following day, but wait it gets better my girlfriend bought me some crazy 18"s for my bday i wanna cry so bad, ive been looking at those rims everynight befor i go to bed i cant wait.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
.... Owch.. Yeah what did that?!

·
Registered
801 Posts
glad to see that your physically ok... i know the feeling, i wrecked my 98 corolla almost to the point that it was a total loss 2 weeks after my junior year started and didnt get the car back until the first week of october (2002), which was a week after my bday... it still spooks me to this day cause i almost killed my best friend and younger sister... thank goodness my car didnt slide off the road sooner or i would have wrapped it around the telephone pole and that would have been it...

im curious too, what did you hit?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I loss controll of the car doing about 90-100 slammed into the guard rail on the xpswy my friend was in the passanger seat he got burned from the seat belt it was nothing but a little scratch. i got burned on my knee from the airbag. the airbag from the steering wheel knocked the wind outta me it felt like i got punched in the face by a sumo wrestler. my cousin drove over to where i was befor the cops came and he drives an accord his accord is hooked up to the fullest you name it he has it on that accord so the cops finally came and took a look at his car then looked at my car and said "you youngsters were definetly racing" my cousin shouted "i just pulled up like 2 minuites befor you". my story was so stupid lol i laugh everytime i think about .....ok ready..... ummmm ummm lol "a dog ran across the expwy and i slammed on the brake and it locked up and i loss controll". ther go ahead guys laugh. the question everyone asked was, did the dog die??? and my reply was im not sure but i was looking for it to make sure it did.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
holy compact cars, batman!

glad youre okay. and in a small way, thank you. i now have another set of pics to show my clients when i talk about the safety ratings on this car.

better luck with your next one.

·
Registered
225 Posts
At least you still have your health, but damn that Tc is gone...
hurts looking at it

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Glad you're okay. Something like this doesn't make you dumb unless you don't learn from it, and it sounds like you have. Everyone does stupid things from time to time, and some are lucky enough to get away with all or most of the stupid things they do.

So, good luck with the new car, and drive safely.

·
Registered
339 Posts
oh my god...im glad you are ok first off and im a lil upset to see another freak highway accident after going through the one i just did

i hope this will be the last accident like this ..

·
Registered
225 Posts
make sure that you pull all useable parts from the old one before they junk it!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.