Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i was sitting in my friends corolla talkin away like usual when i choked on my words and started pointing and freakin out. It was the car i'm waiting for...a Flint Mica tC...(ahh, the holy light shines, then fades as car drives away). I just kept stuttering and waving at the car...like they knew me. They of course just kept driving probably not even noticing me...as though they would know i'm waiting for a tC. So i just wanted to see if it was anyone on here...and if so hi, i told you i'd wave.
By the way it was like around 4-5ish at the intersection of Sunrise and Greenback...so just let me know if its one of you lovely peoples. love ya byee.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
i dont have a tC so, I guess it wasn't me. unless i was driving damon's car.... stranger things have happened.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hah, it might have been me, I think I drove that route back from work that day. Don't get a flint mica, get a different color!!!
I'm starting to see more of those than any other color...

gabe

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know i know...i shouldve fallen in love with another color. And it will be especially hard for me because that color is soo popular because im the type who likes to stand out and have something different. Guess that won't be happening. Oh well. Maybe if moriarty gives me a heads up i can come down and check out the other colors before they are dirven away...maybe...MAYBE i might change my mind because i do wanna be different and i AM very impatient nowadays.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'll be waiting for your call moriarty...you might be able to persuade me with a beautiful color other than flint. I mean dont get me wrong i like the indigo but my jetta was a darkblue color and i want somethign a bit different. I've had white and hated it, blue was okay, black was awful and the red truck i have now makes me wanna vomit. So hey maybe something i see will do the trick and i'll drive away with that instead of a flint. We'll see.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
moriarty - i know you werent driving my car at that moment, cause i took my keys to seattle with me. so you wouldnt be tempted.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i was in seattle then too. didnt know you had my travel schedule in your PDA.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
guess money cant buy accuracy.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
moriarty is not one of them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts