Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a TC really really bad now!!!!
I just got back from the Toyota dealrship they had 2. One Flint Mica and the very light blue color. I sat in the light blue color one. I know I don't want that color, but I can't decide between silver, black, or flint mica.

Please help me decide.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you.... I went to the dealership and sat/played/test drove 2 tc's. I drove an auto and a manual. I instantly decided on the manual. Lots more fun to me. I def want the flint mica. i know its one of the most popular colors but ive only seen one tc around here so I'll be one of the first!!!! i cant wait only a few more months untill I can get mine!!! I'll also be ordering 2 extras with it. The TRD exhaust and the TRD lowering springs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
same problem. i test drove it and loved it. i test drove a celica gt-s but still dont know which 1 to choose. the gt-s has the speed but i like the look and brakes a lot better on the scion

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Gt-s doesn't have the torque that the tC has...and if it's speed you want, there's a supercharger coming out in a few months that will roast the gt-s.

·
Registered
23 Posts
im still caught between this site has been a big help def. the tC seems so much more unique. im not all about the speed i just want something peppy n this def has it. i dunno if i should spend the 18 to get the tC or 16 to get a slighty used gt-s. both are good cars n should last forever but im still caught

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
from what i understand you have to make the gt-s scream to get its power out where as with our tCs our power is much lower in the rpms not to mention we have more torque over all.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Feb 5 2005, 08:05 PM
Too Much Information
OH Yeah I know what it means I was kinda speaking in like...(what?) Kinda like, like...you don't know what I am talking about thing.

Like you haven't done it..kinda thing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.