Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went over a puddle of water (more like a pond) and now my check engine light came on. Also, as i press the throttle in 1st and 2nd gear the acceleration is not smooth its very jumpy, as in the car accelerates then stops then goes as im holding down the throttle in the same spot.

I went to autozone and checked the engine light and it said i had a code P2195 something about the O2 Sensor (B1S1) Stuck Lean. Actually thats exactly what came up on the code reader so...help?

As i am an amateur in this field please help me fix the problem. I could take it to a shop but im trying to learn how to fix cars myself (this is my ego answering).

Thank you in advance!

·
Ignorance-intolerant
7,695 Posts
So did you drive through a giant drift of water like you shouldn't have and partially hydrolock your engine? I mean how high are we talking here? And do you have a CAI?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i shouldnt have gone through that giant drift of water and it was about 6-10 inches high. and no i dont have a cai

·
College Student
1,595 Posts
it's still possible your engine ingested water. I would check the engine air filter and see if it's soaked; if it is; then you probably have water in your engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts