Scion tC Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
I went with black cuz it just looks so clean. Speaking of clean, dirt and grime is more obvious on white cars. I peronally aren't a fan of white cars. For me the choice was between Black or the blue.
The blue is b-e-a-utiful.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Love my NB... gets dirty though

· Registered
461 Posts
Originally posted by ruckus789@Jan 4 2006, 09:45 AM
I went with black cuz it just looks so clean.
exactly...black is classic!

· Registered
202 Posts
No regrets here. I love it more each day.

The FM is not really black-black, but the way it sparkles in the sun with so many different colors is amazing.

· Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by ekafgsr@Jan 4 2006, 12:38 PM
what i like about the TC is the sun roof and you know how its all glass well if you have a white the roof stands out but the black paint people might think the roof is black
Hah I did almost forget until I wen't to wash it. I'm like "wow, from the front to the back windshield, the top of our car is all glass.

"that's hot."

· Registered
872 Posts
I would go with black, like I did. But, BSP shows dirt a lot worse then White. BSP looks better then all of them when it is clean. Unfortunately, it is only clean for a day or two here in Indiana. (Damn weather!) BSP also shows light scratches really bad.

· Registered
5,861 Posts
I love Black the most (but its true about light scratches) then the Blue is really freakin nice too..If I had a second tC it definatley would be Blue IIP, then goes between silver and absolutley red..though I'm not a fan of red cars the Absolutley red is pretty nice looking on the tC. After that Would go FM, then uhh what am I missing? White? then ew azure pearl or what ever oh and black cherry pearl. But I'm a fan of black, on black with silver/chrome lip/ tint/ smoked tails/eyelids..ohh thats just P.I.M.P. Though IIP I like more and more every day.

· Registered
461 Posts
Jake, you have a point there...compramise...FM

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.