Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wow, tough choice.

now, please lower your internet voice.

go white.

·
Registered
508 Posts
black.....I got black. I have always loved black. I like the simple, sleek low profile look of black.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I know everyone will tell you that you need to make up your own mind, but if you're stuck between black and white, I can't really edge in. Those are two extremes. BSP & FM are tough choices. NB & AP are tough choices. See what I'm getting at?

But all that aside, if I did it all over again with the current choice of cars on the markets, I'd probably still pick the tC over the competition (yes, an rsx-s would be nice, but I just can't get over the sloppy interior and the "chin" on the front of the car), and I'd probably get SSM or SW.

"BUT OMG YOU HAVE BSP WTFZOR?!"

Yeah, but that's if I did it again. I've had the best choice already!

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Haha I like that answer. as a BSP owner my self
SW's look like bugs from up top. Weird..

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I originally wanted a BSP. Then I just woke up one morning and wanted an NB. /shrug

I still love the look of the BSP, but I'm 100% satisfied with my NB. Blue is my favorite color in general.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have black. Wanted that dark look though, tint, lowered, black rims (motegi ff7's). I guess I'd say you'd have to consider what you might do to the car to compliment which color you decide get. Anything in your mind.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by ALaS@Jan 4 2006, 12:21 AM
Haha I like that answer. as a BSP owner my self
SW's look like bugs from up top. Weird..
i love how the sw tc looks from above, the all black roof contrast the sw nicely

i was trying to choose between sw and bsp too but when i got to the dealer they had a bsp in stock and i didnt feel like waiting so i got it

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
but anyways i went to so many dealerships to look at different cars like the new sti,eclispe,lancer evo,rsx and the civic si, but iam still gonna stick with the tc because its got style and the price is fcuken cheap u know wat i mean,its not fast as the STI but alot roomy than the STI, but tell me who regrets buying your first TC?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
but anyways i went to so many dealerships to look at different cars like the new sti,eclispe,lancer evo,rsx and the civic si, but iam still gonna stick with the tc because its got style and the price is fcuken cheap u know wat i mean,its not fast as the STI but alot roomy than the STI, but tell me who regrets buying your first TC?

·
Registered
76 Posts
i am still debating on what color i want as well. I am undecided between the black and white too. As of right now i'm leaning towards the black sand pearl but we'll see. I still have a month or two to change my mind.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.