Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been working about 7 hours on installing a 4ch amp and 4 speakers and I did a test run and everything worked perfect. Then, I disconnect everything and start placing the wires so that it will be unseen and then reconnectthe wires and when i was done and tried the radio, nothing, radio wont turn on and no sound!!! Something weird that did happen was when I was moving my amp power cable there was a pretty large spark so i think that might have something to do with it. Can anyone give suggestions on how to fix?? If it is a fuse problem, which one is the radio fuse and how do you know if it is broken. I have the kenwood double din btw. thanx
Oh yeah, I had my sunroof open before I disconnected the battery, and now it wont close!!! Whats up w/ that also??

·
Registered
542 Posts
as far as the sunroof goes. i do believe that when the battery is disconnected the power windows and moonroof need to be "reset". there's instructions in the "how-to" section on this site i think. hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.