Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering trading my 2000 Celica GTS in for a TC tomorrow. I have not driven one yet, but the only negatives I have read about this car is that it's the heaviest and has the smallest trunk in it's class. With the audio gear in my Celica, it had the curb weight of the space shuttle so I am not really concerned about the weight part. I am feeling the "Black Cherry Pearl" color, but I haven't seen it in real life.
I guess the question I have is:
I have priced two cars, one with 18" wheels and one without. Does the 18" wheel package have the same rolling radius as the stock 17" wheel/tire combo?
I really don't want 18" wheels just for the sake of "bling". I guess I can take a tape measure to the dealership if no one knows for sure.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I placed a deposit on a 5 spd Black Cherry Red. If I wanted a TC with automatic, I could have driven home yesterday. The car should be here in 4 - 6 weeks. I'll take the time to sell my car privately. Car Max offered to buy my Celica for $11K, I think I might do better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.