Scion tC Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
i got pulled over once for running a stop sign, i say i stopped but the stupid motocyle cop came out of no where, i tried to cry and say i was sick. but he was in a bad mood and didnt care and gave me a ticket.
and another time, i know a deputy and i guess she was behind me and saw me car and got on her pa and told me to stop tailgating the car infront of me. that was embarssing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
QUOTE (white angel @ Jul 9 2008, 08:39 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=410389
no no im not bitching... or anything like that i am just telling my story. but i was reading my warning and it said i have to go to court does anyone know why i would have to go to court for a warning?
and i think i have been very lucky with the cops! and im not saying that it wasnt my fault cuz it was and i know that i just think its kinda funny that that they are EVERYWHERE now.. you cant get away with anything anymore. and for he record i just thought "out to get us" was kinda catchy so i used it... thats all[/b]
what do you mean by that you just got away with not getting 3 speeding tickets!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
yes it was bad..
and like a month ago i was going to get on ortega highway and it was all backed up from an accident and i was right near my moms work and to get there you go into the center divider thing and wait to turn and i looked and theres a motorcycle cop way back there so i decide to go ahead and go. i guess he decided to haul ass and right when i went he was like 15 feet behind me. dicided to push all his little buttons that make noise. comes up next to me and is like "wtf is your problem" im like"im not the one hauling ass" and hes like"you almost hit me" and im like "well maybe i should have" he kept screaming at me telling me to get my head out of my ass. and making a scene. later im on my way past that same area. and that dumbass is riding his motorcyle with no helmet. some smartass cops we have around here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you got lucky then don't complain! Just learn from it. I got pulled over doing 98 in a 55, the cop was originally going to take my license and impound my car. He called my dad and told him what I did. Lucky me my dad talked the cop down to a 70 in a 55. I learned my lesson that time. Now I only push it at the drag strip

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
so pretty much i have been pulled over 3 times in the last 7 day for speeding... 1st was going on the freeway at 95 mph and cop told me to slow down then walked away. few days ago was going 3 over got pulled over i told him that if he is going to give me a ticket then i will give him a ticket for not using his blinkers while pulling me over. and tonight got pulled over going 23 over cop was way cool and gave me a warning!

has anyone else had bad luck like this? tell me your stories plzz!
if you dont want this blog here go ahead move it...
i got stopped after a drag race i was in my dads z06 and i raped a supra turbo...long story short he goes take 5 tickets (racing, speeding no signal,tints,no front plate) or call ur dad and ill tell him what u were doing. i said ill take the tickets.. he said u have balls kid got in his car and left.

·
Registered
17 Posts
supra turbo was it a mk3 ? mk4 ? if it was a 2jztt 94+ then thats sexy what a bad cop i would have raped you with tickets lol but then again your lucky, so far :)be carefull and drive safe

·
Registered
98 Posts
few days ago was going 3 over got pulled over i told him that if he is going to give me a ticket then i will give him a ticket for not using his blinkers while pulling me over.
Are you kidding? i agree it's ridiculous if he pulled you over for 3 over the speed limit. Once you see the flashing lights behind you, that is their signal to pull you over, No turn signals? TF. You shoud be the one turning on your signal to show the cop respect and that your following his order. and then to say "I will give you a ticket", I would have said **** this i was going to give you a warning kid, but you want to be a stubborn little A-hole today, huh.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Will this thread ever stop being revived. Tune in next year to find out!

·
Registered
84 Posts
supra turbo was it a mk3 ? mk4 ? if it was a 2jztt 94+ then thats sexy what a bad cop i would have raped you with tickets lol but then again your lucky, so far :)be carefull and drive safe
95 2jztt ik the dude he lives around the corner from me lol. imo i think he got another call bc i was going home and saw him at a party where some underage drinking was going down lol. his partner since has gotten me 2 times 64 in a 40 and 67 in a 40. the road is a complete straight away and he's gotten me both after coming home from my gf's at 2-3 am no radar and where he sits is physically impossible to say i was going that fast because i turn into my neighborhood with in 300 feet. so i plead not guilty keep changing the court dates around and hopefully they get dropped.

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
You are beginning to sound less intelligent with each story. Pay your fines.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts