Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I was getting home pretty late. It finally got cooler in NYC so I had windows and roof open. There was this old altima and the owner was really gunning the throttle. I was next to it following closely and eventually the altima slowed down and I passed it.

At the light it came up next to me, I looked over and the driver was this hot little chick. And she's like, "hey, I like your car!." And gave me a thumb's up. I said thanks and gave her two thumbs up.

Then I looked into her car and she had 3 other similarily-sized hot chicks looking over (most likely not me, it was the car
and I was like, "Heeeyyyy!" And they all giggled.

Yeah, tC is "teh hot."

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
only people that have complemented my car are old guys that are looking to buy their sons a car.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i was never that lucky, but i've had compliments on the car, some old lady said "looking sharp" to me at the gas station one day. i was cracking up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
LOL the only people who complimented me so far is my mother my father and umm the a-holes at the car dealersip...does my mom count for anything?

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Yeah. The only stranger who's complimented me was a ******* without a shirt in a beat up old pickup. hah. My mom always says "it's cute" when I visit. I can't wait to pick my girlfriend up at the airport Friday though. She's gonna love it, although she said she's sad that I'm excited about her coming home just so I can show her my car. hah. That's not true though.

·
Premium Member
14,849 Posts
No comments yet, aside from friends and family. I've had it just less than a week though, so it's still early. My boyfriend and I aren't telling my parents about the car so when we visit them next weekend, they'll be surprised. I love surprising people!

·
Registered
68 Posts
hehe cool....I remember 2 days after buying my tC...I went to Starbucks and parked it really far away from other cars....as I went in line to get my Mint Chocolate chip Frapp....I looked back to check on my tC....and saw about 4 or 5 hot chicks lookin and walkin around my tC...I was like whoa....haha...so I had gotten my frapp....and walked outside towards my car...and they noticed I was walkin towards the tC...saying "Hot car!" and "This is pretty sexy!" so...stood there for a bit smoked a cigarette with them...and ended up takin them for a cruise....and very glad to say I got one of their numbers...

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by Scion.R.aAh@Aug 17 2005, 01:10 PM
hehe cool....I remember 2 days after buying my tC...I went to Starbucks and parked it really far away from other cars....as I went in line to get my Mint Chocolate chip Frapp....I looked back to check on my tC....and saw about 4 or 5 hot chicks lookin and walkin around my tC...I was like whoa....haha...so I had gotten my frapp....and walked outside towards my car...and they noticed I was walkin towards the tC...saying "Hot car!" and "This is pretty sexy!" so...stood there for a bit smoked a cigarette with them...and ended up takin them for a cruise....and very glad to say I got one of their numbers...
why can't this happen to me?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by hamster@Aug 17 2005, 01:13 PM
why can't this happen to me?
yeah, no kidding! I almost said "wanna go for a ride sometime?" but the light already turned green

But, haha, why so many old people complimenting. When I took my car for the photo shoot the toll booth boy really like it, too.

Once I heard two guys talking about my friend's xB. One was like "wow it's so neat, and different," the other one was like, "you are kidding me right? it's ********* *** ** ** ** ** ugly!!"

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've gotten compliments mostly from people walking their dogs in my neighborhood while I'm washing it, a couple guys and girls on the street in other cars, and a cop that stopped me for speeding lol

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Mostly I get compliments and talks like "is it clean enough" or "your going to wash that paint right off there" And its mostly when I am headed to the Y and my neighbors are there, the joke never has gotten funnier each time

soo...I like cleaning it...and...whatever I do what I want!

Anyhow, I have gotten some complements on my tc(s). Not to many girls because when I am driving normally its with my girlfriend, but I seem em look.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Originally posted by goldenchild@Aug 17 2005, 04:30 PM
Mostly I get compliments and talks like "is it clean enough" or "your going to wash that paint right off there" And its mostly when I am headed to the Y and my neighbors are there, the joke never has gotten funnier each time
Hahaha, I know the feeling, I am always detailing the ish outta my car before shows n meets and the other tC owners in our car club always say "hey when your done with that one I got another one for ya ova here!"

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
exactly, they are like "hey sunny you want to get mine in there, hardy har har." its funny but it gets incredibly old, I think they just like hearing themselves talk, laugh or somethin

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
Hahaha, I've picked up several chicks through the car... the thing is that they've all ended up psycho or having kids
Very few non-psycho, low-mileage females out there have complimented me yet (although the day after I bought the car I did get flashed by a group of teenies).

·
Registered
142 Posts
Cool, man.

The only compliment so far that I got was from the safty inspector when I took my car in for inspection. He could not stop talking about how nice the car was. He even told me that he'd been a Honda person all his life (he was about mid to late 20's) and that now seeing the SCION tC up close for the first time (and hearing how affordable it is), he told me he was thinking about getting a tC, too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.