Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know these little postal trucks could even go over 35mph. Anyway, as I was driving along at about 45mph, I see a postal truck in my rear view mirror coming closer and closer. So I'm like.. maybe he's in a hurry to deliver mail. So, I speed up a little to give him space to pass the car next to him, and he does. We're both stopped at a light, and looks over at me like he's out to kill or somethin. So I'm like... ok, don't look at him... All of the sudden, the light turns green and he "peels" out, smoke and all, while I'm still stopped wondering why he did that. So I catch up to him in a second and pretty much killed him after that.

It was a really weird moment. But hey, mark the tC: 1, postal worker: 0

Oh yeah, and there was this riced out jetta behind me with a busted back window that was covered with a trash bag. I guess he thought I wanted to race him, so he changes lanes, passes me and cuts me off and gives me the finger. That was interesting, too.

·
Registered
426 Posts
ummm..a postal truck "peeled out"..yah those things are just HP monsters..so much torque they have to drive extra slow while delivering mail..nice run, i guess..

·
Registered
427 Posts
I had the same thing happen with a kid on my street.

His 20" Schwinn was all shiny and he glared over at me as I pulled out of the driveway. We were neck and neck until I put the car in gear and started to drive off. Phew. What a kill.

I'm still looking for some old ladys in walkers.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Your a brave soul for racing a postal worker! I would have let him won cause now you just made him extra pissed and you know when they flip out they don't take out just one or two people they take out 10 - 30 people! I am sure you have read the news about them.

·
Registered
576 Posts
No kidding. They like to go out with a bang. That, or you'll never get your mail again...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.