Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else have these rims on their TC? If so, please post pictures. I want to see what they look like on a TC.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, not Tuesday. I meant Thursday. I purchased them yesterday. They are coming from Chicago.

·
Registered
224 Posts
MR7's in 17"...yeah I used to have those in gun metal...here's a couple of pics from last year. Sold them to an Acura RSX type S friend.

·
Registered
225 Posts
post your pic on the pinned topic," yoursciontc members pics"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey heavyg, i'm that kid you met on ur driveway with the white tC with the HKS exhaust.
But hey, do you still got those motegi's? Just wondering...

Neil

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rims look good. I am getting the silver rims.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i had silver 17" mr-7's on my 96 civic. they're good rims, but they're very popular. youll see em a lot, as well as knock off designs.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ no doubt. it seems to be the go-to 7 spoke rim for the people who dont want to run the go-to 5 spoke.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey Neil...what's up dude...like I said in the previous post...sold them to a friend...I actually had them for about 4000 miles before i bent a rim...can't remember ever hitting any large pothole or anything that would do that. I just don't think for the price they are the best quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.