Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
And just time in for the holidays too! Congrats!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congratz man...whats the color and is it manual???...any other options on it also???...

·
Registered
895 Posts
You moved up a level in my book Starsky.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys

color is Flint Mica... i got fog lights, rear lip spoiler, ipod stereo, lo jack, alarm system and auto starter

oh yeah and its an auto *blocks tomatoes being thrown my way*

i'm not really into racing, and as fun as it is, i know i would eventually get tired of driving stick. i was just lookin for something affordable that was stylish and could run nice... the tC fulfilled all of these. my hoopty drivin days are over

i just got the windows tinted 35%... cant really picture myself doing much else with it except maybe gettin a sub woofer, im not big on hookin up cars especially since the tC looks pretty damn good already. any suggestions on what kinda subs to get? makes me kinda nervous that gettin one will void the warranty

·
Registered
542 Posts
alpine type r is pretty popular. one of them is loud in a tc. as far as warranty goes, they have to prove it was the subwoofer (and possible faulty installation) that caused whatever failure occured.
oh yeah, congrats on the new car!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.