Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only ordered it a week ago too....

When I ordered it he told me it'd be about 3 weeks. Looks like it'll be about 2.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The call has assured a slower-than-normal week. Is black a rare color for this car? Nobody here seems to be getting them. I told the dealer I'd take black or Flint Mica....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well I ordered mine from a really bug dealership in So.Cal.
Longo Scion

They told me 10-14 weeks for my flint mica... black was my second color.

Flint and Black are the two most popular colors at this point

he also said that If I wanted a tC sooner, I should go with the other colors, but I already had my heart set on Flint so... alas, I am waiting the most torturous wait of my life.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10-14 weeks? Damn...you should check other dealerships that don't have that many people on the waiting list.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I did try, i took my deposits out of all of them because most of the salesmen were shady... talking about hidden costs and fees plus or minus 100 dollars somewhere. I mean, I just got a bad feeling from them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i got mine within one week. Where do you all live that you have to wait so long? I got my tC from the Marina Del Rey Toyota/Scion dealer (in Los Angeles)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Sorry Plissken and tripeclipse.....that's pretty crappy about the waiting time, ESPECIALLY not even knowing how long you'll have to wait.

And Missibaby, I'm in Virginia and I'll have to wait about a month, total, to get mine. I think it's all about the alotments each dealership gets. Mine is getting 2 per month, and I was second on the waiting list...so I guess I should be happy I wasn't 3rd on the list, and would have to wait 2 months or more....

::Shrug::

·
Registered
181 Posts
mine was supposed to be in yesterday.. but of course something happened
and my car never showed up.. hopefully today i'll get a straight answer.

i've got my fingers crossed & toes that i'll get some good news later on today

·
Registered
37 Posts
I hear ya..my dealer told me last thursday that it was on its way...SO i thought it'll be here by yesterday..but what he ment was that it was on its way on the boat, the Boat docked yesterday in port newark NJ, so now its just a matter of getting up to the dealership.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Originally posted by Missibaby@Jul 19 2004, 04:00 PM
i got mine within one week. Where do you all live that you have to wait so long? I got my tC from the Marina Del Rey Toyota/Scion dealer (in Los Angeles)
I ordered mine through Longo Toyota in Rowland Heights

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My dealer told me yesterday (monday) that it was off the boat and that it'd be about a week. Doesn't seem like it should take a week from the time it hits US soil, but I have no idea where the boat is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts