Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I FRICKING HIT A CURB TODAY THAT WAS LIKE TWICE THE SIZE OF A REGULAR CURB, IT WAS THE STUPIDEST CONSTRUCTED CURB IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

GUYS I AM IN DESPERATE HELP.

IT SCRAPED THE RIGHT SIDE (SKIRT PART - LOWER) WHERE THE BOTTOM PIECE OF THE BODY IS.

THOUGH THE SCRATCH IS ON THE BOTTOM WHERE IT ISNT VISIBLE TO ANYONE, IT TICKS ME OFF THAT THE BOTTOM PART OF THE PAINT OF THE CAR IS SCRAPED BIG TIME. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO FIX THIS (WHITE LOOKING SCRAPE) IT IS THE SIZE FROM THE TIP OF UR FINGER TO UR ELBOW.

ALSO, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PRICE FOR THAT SIDE STOCK PIECE? (BODY) FROM THE DEALER OR SOMETHING? HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST?

AM I BETTER OFF BUYING A NEW STOCK SIDE SKIRT OR AM I BETTER OFF TAKING THE THING OFF AND REPAINTING IT PROFESSIONALLY? WHAT SHOULD I DO TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM??

ANY PARTICULAR BUFFING SUPPLIES IN MIND??

PLEASE... THIS WILL HELP A LOT I AM SO PISSED EVEN THOUGH THE SCRATCH ISNT VISIBLE FROM A PERSON STANDING AWAY FROM THE CAR

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wow, i was expecting your car to have blown up or something. an unseeable scratch = a serious problem? if so, we have lots of side skirts available for ridiculously low prices shipped. i would fair to say i even beat out spraks on this one. let me know what color your car is and i can hook it up.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
________
| CAPS | <- See the caps lock key? Try pressing it.
| LOCK |
--------

·
Registered
65 Posts
yeah almost the same thing happened to me i hit a giant pot hole tho had to replace the front tire, rim, and side skirt i'll look it you for ya but the whole thing cost me about $1200. i think the painted side skirt was bout $280!!! sorry to hea that tho!!! peace

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by serith@Jan 27 2006, 08:08 PM
You got a back bumper for me D?
not in black right now, but i can probably hook it up. shipping would be a bitch.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mine is silver by the way, right side skirt. thanks... please let me know on the price

·
Registered
320 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Jan 27 2006, 09:57 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Jan 27 2006, 09:57 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-serith
@Jan 27 2006, 08:08 PM
You got a back bumper for me D? 
not in black right now, but i can probably hook it up. shipping would be a bitch. [/b]
How much would it be for a rear bumper, before shipping.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.