Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Isn't the camcon like the VTEC controller except for the vvt-i? I had heard about that on SL, but I'm not sure if anyone has tried it yet.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Sounds very interesting. I would like to see a website about them in english.... LOL... but impressive dyno numbers.

Nevermind, i'm retarded and missed the HUGE english link at the top left. I want to order one, but have no idea how much they cost in USD. I'm interested in yours. Is it like a piggy back system? Does it void warranty?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by FrostbytetC@Jun 29 2005, 09:14 PM
Sounds very interesting. I would like to see a website about them in english.... LOL... but impressive dyno numbers.

Nevermind, i'm retarded and missed the HUGE english link at the top left. I want to order one, but have no idea how much they cost in USD. I'm interested in yours. Is it like a piggy back system? Does it void warranty?
Yes it isa Piggy Back I dont know if it voids warranty most aftermarket products do just hide your install...j/k but yes I will sell it for 350 shipped..

Please Give me a call..

Josh,

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
interesting, but i am, as always, skeptical. lance, ring in on this, please.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
There was somebody on SL who bought one for his tC and it did show about a 10hp improvment....after hours of tuning and 46 dyno runs.

Also, I think you can buy them for $350 new. This is something to look at as a final mod so that you only have to tune it once.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.