1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Car needs more tire under it.

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
What's the big deal with seeing the plate? I can most of my neighbors plates when they drive by and they can see mine. I don't have my credit card number on there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oi, don't be too anal but things like this. besides thats not my plate anymore i already re-ordered plates customized personalized ones

and i know what i was doing, i know my street more than you do.

-taek

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you live in Arcadia? I think I saw El Monte on that street sign.. If so, where do you drive around? I live in Arcadia and I don't think I've ever seen you're car around...

I don't have a tC yet, but I'm going to be getting one. I PMed you earlier today about the HKS Hi-Power exhaust about the rapsy sound to the exhaust and this clip confirmed it. I hear a lot of rapsyness to the exhaust. Was your engine warmed up fully??

·
Registered
801 Posts
from what ive heard, it was this video plus an actual incident with eyewitnesses of him driving like that on a public road while it was raining... i thought he posted a while back that he was selling/parting out his car?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.