Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I go to visit my friend overnight in Daly City, CA last nite. Lemme just say cops are anal there, so don't step outta line. I parked on this street where I happened to miss the notice about "No Parking 7-10 AM M-F". So I got a $25 ticket just for that.

Then I just removed my front license plate a couple days ago because even though I know they're required in 4 years of dirving my 96 Civic I never once got a ticket for it. So I also got a ticket for that. $30 ($10 after proof of correction). Can I just take a picture and send it in with my $10? I go out there a lot so I guess I'll be putting that front plate back on. Weak.

On a side note I saw a white TC on 280 South. The badging was removed and instead it had blocky letters that said "SST" with the "SS" being in red and the "T" being silver. It was lowered, had the TRD exhaust, the S2000 antenna, the rear lip spoiler and tinted windows. That's all I could see since I was behind him and had to get off the freeway. Is that anyone here?

LATERS!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Originally posted by CraniumDesigns@Aug 22 2005, 10:01 AM
Ok, so I go to visit my friend overnight in Daly City, CA last nite. Lemme just say cops are anal there, so don't step outta line. I parked on this street where I happened to miss the notice about "No Parking 7-10 AM M-F". So I got a $25 ticket just for that.
if u r talkin about lastnite, that is a sunday, no restriction about that sign should apply, cuz it say M-F

u wrote it 2day, aug 22nd

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I got two tickets too.... actually four.... but they're the good kind....
2- Nine Inch Nails
2- 3Doors Down, Staind, Breaking Benjamin

But anyways...... I'd check the sign dude!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller+Aug 22 2005, 10:30 AM-->QUOTE (vtecKiller @ Aug 22 2005, 10:30 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-CraniumDesigns
@Aug 22 2005, 10:01 AM
if u r talkin about lastnite, that is a sunday, no restriction about that sign should apply, cuz it say M-F

u wrote it 2day, aug 22nd [/b]
i parked it there last night, but today is monday, and i didn't leave until 8am this morning. so that falls within that time.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by onefunkyfreshdj@Aug 22 2005, 10:37 AM
I got two tickets too.... actually four.... but they're the good kind....
2- Nine Inch Nails
2- 3Doors Down, Staind, Breaking Benjamin

But anyways...... I'd check the sign dude!!
LOL. Excellent choice too!!

Sorry to hear dude, at least now you know there is no parking at that area and the front license should remain.

·
Registered
23 Posts
haha and get slapped a heavy fine and some jail time...

yeah there's a bunch ricers here in daly city. i guess cops be tryin to crack down on car enthusiasts...

haha what a way to put dc on the map... being notorious for its hater/cops

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Originally posted by CraniumDesigns+Aug 22 2005, 11:23 AM-->QUOTE (CraniumDesigns @ Aug 22 2005, 11:23 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2005, 10:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-CraniumDesigns
@Aug 22 2005, 10:01 AM

u wrote it 2day, aug 22nd
i parked it there last night, but today is monday, and i didn't leave until 8am this morning. so that falls within that time. [/b]
oic hmmmm

that really suck
freakin cops

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.