Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this wasnt me instigating anything. you all should know by now that i pick my battles wisely, or at least as wisely as i can. but this is just ridiculous. seems this guy was just looking for some affirmation that his WRX is faster than my tC. no doubt. but i felt likebeing a pain in the ass, so i took him on anyway. and he rolled me up and smoked me. duh. saw that coming. but he just kept pestering me, so i gave in. i had him never, not once, not even a little. the freeway was empty, the road good, the weather fine. nothing stopping us from having it out. what a good time it is to watch taillights fading in the distance. i had no chance, i knew it from the downshift to fourth. i was destroyed. hope he feels better. i did it just for him.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I would've given him a sarcastic thumbs up, as I do with all a$$hole drivers. No flippin the bird, just a good ole thumb.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i hope he blew a ring.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by hamster@Mar 7 2005, 01:34 PM
i hope he blew a ring.
He doesn't have to work too hard to take down a tC.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can see it now on the Subie forum " Man I Smoked this Scion." Lmao You should see them when I'm out in my Conquest they (all) just stare and then they pass really slow trying to figure out what kind of car it is then they look back at the frontend and see that intercooler and then just drive on by like nothing. The whole time I'm LMAO Got a Big Suprise in store for them in the tC very soon.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
^^^
yeah, he probably is like that....
a friend of mine is with a guy like that... and she won't leave him... and u know what... he only challanges cars he knows he can beat....

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
This is why I still own a Supra. It takes something truly special to run away from me.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Nothing under $150k that's still stock is special enough.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Mar 7 2005, 06:47 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Mar 7 2005, 06:47 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-hamster
@Mar 7 2005, 01:34 PM
i hope he blew a ring.
He doesn't have to work too hard to take down a tC. [/b]
...or to blow a ring, from what I've heard from former WRX owners...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Mar 8 2005, 12:59 AM
Nothing under $150k that's still stock is special enough.
Wasn't there someone on here who just got a Viper? How would you do against the Viper with your Supra?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.