Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes its true my friends,

After a month or two or waiting I finally get my scion tomorrow!

It is here they are just installing the extra parts I got..

Even after they had me come in about 2 weeks ago thinking they had a car in that wasnt mine. (that was a horrible day, thinking I get my car early and... no)

If you all havent noticed, im thepda, I customize alot of my cars in a different way. I live my life to make my cars more classy then hard hitting or even fast.

So, this post is about my new scion and when I get it all done, ill have pictures and everything up of it, heres the list of things im doing and parts I ordered:

CAR. SCOION TC, BLACK SAND PEARL (NO LIP OR ANYTHING ON THE BACK, NICE AND SMOOTH)

PARTS.
SCION EXTRA SECURITY
IPOD CONNECTIVITY
WHEEL LOCKAGE

EXTRA PARTS.
OVERLAYS INCLUDE - ALL BLACK 3RD BRK. LT.
COLOR MATCHED EYELIDS
SMOKED SIDEVIEW MARKERS

SOUND - ALPINE 600W HAND ME DOWN
ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER T110

TINTING - 15% ALL BACK 20% FRONT TWO WINDOWS

WHEELS - SOON TO COME 18'S GOOD CHROME NO GHETTO OR RICE

ANTENNA - SHORT ANTENNA (####ty OR GOOD, I DONT EVER USE THE RADIO)

ENGINE AREA - CARBON FIBER STRUT BAR (JUST FOR LOOKS)
CARBON FIBER INTAKE (STOCK INTAKE JUST CRB. FIB.)

TIRES - PIRELLI PZERO'S

---------

WE ARE DONE.. PICTURES SOON WHEN ALL PARTS ARIVE.

Whatcha guys think? just off the top of your head. Oh yeah, the car will be mostly all black, blacked out car, I love em, gotta say it, love the blacked out.

Peace N Love!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
.... that's some dark tint.. prepare for tickets.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Nov 2 2005, 08:58 AM
.... that's some dark tint.. prepare for tickets.
i have darker tint on my windows...

he just needs to keep an eye on his speedometer while on the highway... from my experience, cops dont care about the other windows on the car (i.e. the quarter windows & hatch) and the % of tint... they only care about the windows on the front-most doors and the windshield...

now for me, i have to watch how fast i go on surface streets and on the highway and also what time of day i have my windows rolled down (since my windshield is tinted and that is *cough*illegal*cough* and more noticable btwn just after dawn until around dusk)

but anyway, congrats and good luck with the car and the chrome rims

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.