Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all. My question is this. What are the brightest head lights for my 2005 Scion TC I also would like to upgrade the bulbs in my after market fog lights . Finally as you know there are 2 bulbs in each headlight assembly. One is for driving the other is the parking or running lights. I want to replace everything I mentioned above with I guess LED ? I'm new to this so who better to ask than you guys. Let me know or email me directly at [email protected]
Many thanks and cheers
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
15 Posts
What's up man,

I have only upgraded to HID headlights for the low beams, high beams, and fog lights. I went with the 5000k (white) temperature bulbs after using them for a while I would recommend only replacing the low beams and fog lights as the bulbs take a few seconds to warm up and will delay the high beams from turning on when you need them the most. The low beams and foglight will be so bright that there won't even be a need for the high beams plus you'll save some money by buying the low beam and fog lights and if you want to save more money just buy the low beams. I'm not sure how well the LED head/fog lights work or if they have a warm-up delay. I'm sure you can find some videos on YouTube.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts