Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was taking an exit from the clover of the highway entering another highway then all I saw was this nice tC (silver w/lips and pedestal spoiler) side by side with me. We gave eachother thumbs up and laughed at eachother, then he took off on me in 3rd gear (we were already cruising at 65). He pulls away (his was maual forsure) while he downgears then I downgear. I catch up like nothing and pull him by like 3 cars then we both slow down. He asks how am I faster then him and Im wondering also. He claims he shifted perfectly also so why would I be faster then him???...I just wanted to post this up...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
he probably doesn't know how to drive....or his intake probably slowed him down

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yeah...signing while driving. It's the newest thing.

·
Registered
426 Posts
that was the driver..the 06 and 05 models are completely the same engine..only difference is the steering wheel controls, iPod hookup, and updated head unit..besides that everythings the same

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys the highway we were on was actually a freeway, there were red lights coming up and we were at like a 30 mph roll (think what you want we were actually talking though)...also I have the 06 tC with the steering wheel controls but no 06 tC stereo....dont know why though.....anywaise yeah I think his intake slowed him down but it was weird

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by bLAziN_ChEnGy@Jul 20 2005, 10:10 PM
...also I have the 06 tC with the steering wheel controls but no 06 tC stereo....dont know why though.....
Offtopic: You need to go to your dealer and tell them to stop being a tool and give you the right HU that you paid for.

·
Registered
426 Posts
^^^ what he sed..makes no sense buying an 06 model without the 06 goodies..so bottom line u got ripped..go get the stereo..haha

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You guys still don't believe the line in my sig...MANY are worse than stock!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I do, Lance. I listen, your words are not in vain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.