Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a Scion TC that always gomes to Terre Haute, IN. The car is from Greencastle, Indiana. The car according to one of my friends has thousands of dollars in mods. The car is suppose to be dark brown or red. The car is also supposed to have a turbo and many other mods under the hood. I know this doesn't apply to most of you, but I know there are some people on here from Indiana. I was just wanting to see his car.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car has custom paint. It is either dark red or brown. Under the hood, my friend that it is all chrome.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw that lucidspoon is from Green Castle. Does anybody know how I can reach him?

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
^^^ Man. I got to change my picture. That ones a few years old. Didn't really look at it when I posted it. Just now realized I look like a dillhole in it...

Anyway...

Got your e-mail before I saw this post. ha. The one I mentioned in my e-mail was IIP with large silver graphics, so it's probably a different one, since here you said that it's brown or dark red. Unless he changed his paint job.

Sorry I couldn't help, but I'll have to look for this one. That brings the GC count up to about 5 or 6.

EDIT: There. Now I don't look like a dillhole as much. Just a StarWars nerd.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are three other TC's in Terre Haute that are modified. Then, there are about four more that are all stock 9don't know them).

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found out more information on this car. The guy at my job just told me that the car is dark green, not brown or dark red. Also, he said the guys name is Kevin. Lucidspoon, have you seen this Scion?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.