Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as of tomorrow I will be putting in my two weeks at my current employer. So I should be back in Towson MD by the end of the month. Maybe I can can play the go between for the yet to be deterimined Philly/MD rally. When i get my new place I might throw a little bbq or party pending on what time of year it is when I actually move in. Anyway I will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If anyone is interested, Champions in Rockville has kareoke every Wednesday from 9:30PM to about 1:00AM. I think it would be a great place to have a GTG. The parking lot is huge. Whether you sing or not, its a blast. Its a pool hall, has $2.00 coors light drafts for all the alkies, anbd has a bunch of tvs. I gotta tell everyone the talent at this kareoke spot is insane. most of the people that sing there are ridiculously good. I will be singing there. I go there every Wednesday and make a fool of myself. The people are awesome and its just an all around good time.

If anyone would like to meet up there on Wednesday, just reply to this thread. I'll be there regardless with my s/c tC. I hope alot of you all will show up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey man I'm in Wheaton just so you know..

We should start a tc club

·
Registered
351 Posts
Originally posted by kurker@Jan 13 2006, 02:30 PM
If you want to join an club, scioNRG is the place to be. Saturday the 14th (as in tomorrow) at 5:00 pm at the Francis Scott Key Mall, scioNRG is having it's monthly meeting. Click here for details
Please let me know your next event. Keep as updated.
Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.