Scion tC Forums banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Stage 2 long block and head

Maybe turbo on top of that

It's a direct swap but the extremely high cost of the engine will almost be comparable to doing the work on making another engine fit.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
pffff i created the heavens and earth in a day

·
Registered
405 Posts
I think that Clark is an Cobalt sssc owner, and got he's butt handed to him by a tC.

He probably wanted us to get worked up. But he is flames right now, so I don't think that he is going to reply.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Come on get off his back...let him imagine stuff its not prohibited...

Ohh and i dont think moderators should engage in word fight or are they ?

·
Former '05er
12,466 Posts
igod only did this because he didn't want me going off on him. Ignorant arrogance doesn't go far here.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by RusWolf@Sep 18 2006, 06:55 PM
or are they what?

i dont think being a moderator prohibits me from flaming someone, in fact, i think it gives me more right to do so. you may disagree, and you are entitled to your viewpoint.
some people just deserve to be slapped around, in fact they sometimes are begging for it. this was one of those occassions. there are people on here who do not care much for my style, and you may be one of those people. that does not mean i am going to change, nor do i expect you to come around to me.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
shouldn't you be out doing a 4-wheel burnout somewhere

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Sep 11 2006, 06:31 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Sep 11 2006, 06:31 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-clark
@Sep 11 2006, 03:15 PM
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

We got a couple of dim bulbs who work at Jiffy Lube and jumps on the internet claiming they develop and engineer cars.  Whoa!  Why are you guys taking so long developing the next supra?  The 50 shot of NOS blew the welds on the intake?  Make sure it has a Motec exhaust.  
C/L.
yep, jiffy lube it is. wannabes, all of us.
i was thinking about posting my resume and references for you, but then i remembered you are 14 years old and probably still in a crash helmet. my need to prove myself to you is lacking. the people on here who know us know what we do, have done, and continue to do. it is not a big deal to me if you are an idiot, but i am certain it will prove fatal for you at some point in your life.
darwin, much? [/b]
Hey, whats wrong with 14-year-olds on the site!

No, I'm kidding.

This was a great thread. I can't believe I missed it for awhile.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Greatest thread ever!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Sep 19 2006, 07:52 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Sep 19 2006, 07:52 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-RusWolf
@Sep 18 2006, 06:55 PM
or are they what?

i dont think being a moderator prohibits me from flaming someone, in fact, i think it gives me more right to do so. you may disagree, and you are entitled to your viewpoint.
some people just deserve to be slapped around, in fact they sometimes are begging for it. this was one of those occassions. there are people on here who do not care much for my style, and you may be one of those people. that does not mean i am going to change, nor do i expect you to come around to me. [/b]
In my opinion moderators should set an example...

And what style are you talking about ? ( i dont see any to speak of) .....maybe i'm missing something here.
No i'm not sayong mods should never speak, i'm saying mods should be more resistent i guess that's the word, or maybe more mature in some ways. If you answer somebodys question 10 times and they still ask you. Come'on .. Respect yourself and kind of figure out that they will never understand.
That's my opinion... If you get my point.

Ohh and i'm not looking to come around anybody here....( Weird sentence...)

·
Super Moderator
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by RusWolf@Nov 17 2006, 09:13 PM
Ohh and i'm not looking to come around anybody here....( Weird sentence...)
Ummmm...

41 - 60 of 86 Posts