Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the wing but it might be a little too much for that kit. That is the kit I am going with, but once the kit is on the trunk of the car looks too plain and kinda out of place with the rest of the car. Especially if I get a hood with reverse coil scoops in it.

P.S. I will say it before anyone else does... RICE,RICE,RICE. But I will say it again even though my signature already does - I Like What I Like!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
This is too true if you like go with it, some will agree some will disagree its all a matter of opinion and what you will like...trust me

Secondly, I don't think that they would be bad at all, I think it would look unique and completment you I am sure..but I would not do it because I like simple and a more of a sleeper look.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
^ My thoughts exactly. Both are a little to crazy for me, but if you're definitely getting that body kit, I think the wing will complement it rather nicely.

·
Registered
515 Posts
The wide body kit the only problem I see with it is if you don't get it molded to the car to get rid of the lines it looks horrific. The second body kit is actual pretty mean looking to me but the wing is a bit to big. I would go with the pedistal wing that you can get from the dealership.

I like a body kit that has no lines showing. If you look at that widebody kit on the first car you can see black lines going around the fender and I just don't like that but I think they did that on purpose too. Also with a wide body kit I think wider tires make it look better.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I think the stock pedestal spoiler would actually complement this body kit rather nicely. Not too big, but it gets rid of the plainness of the trunk.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I only have two problems with that. The kit is kinda extreme and I think the pedistal spoiler is too plain for this application. Number two I just don't like that spoiler. I like the kaminari spoiler I just wanted to know if it would match with the wide body kit or if it would be too "different" of a style for that kit.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just got back from HIN boston. The red tC was there. It looks just as good in person although the entire interior is completly covered in blue carpet which I do not like and the black lines around the fender flairs are there to make it look like a bolt on kit which it is not. That car is a Neil Tjin prodject if any of you know who he is. (very well known in the import tuning world) Not much done under the hood. It had NOS as well as some dc sport headers and a carbon fiber valve cover. Everything else is stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.