Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a little accident yesterday and i kinda f up one of the rims. I was going to sand it down and then get it powder coated but just out of curiosity i went to the dealership and asked how much a rim would cost. THEY SAID $413 FOR A SINGLE RIM!!!
WHATS up wit that?? is that the actual price for a SINGLE RIM. I asked them to check twice and they said that each one is $413. PLEASE HELP???

I checked online and i see singles rims going at $114 so ????
i mean if he had said that the price was for all four then, yes, but for ONE RIM??? can someone please clarify for me the price of a SINGLE rim. please.

IF anyone knows or has a rim they would like to get rid of please tell. I'll give $114 for a rim without tire of course.

EMAil - [email protected]

·
Registered
409 Posts
yah, a lot of ppl are looking to sell their rims, i think if you put an ad at all the websites youll fine a set for around 300-400, or can set up somethign where 4 ppl by a single rim from somebody, dont go thru the dealer,

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Better hop in your time machine and send that to them then.

Seriously? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Haha that is I think the largest time span I've seen on a necro post yet.

·
Registered
91 Posts
HAHAHAH I didn't even pay attention to the post date I was just searching for tires lol....this forum stuff is a completely new thing for me

·
*Insert Something Cool*
2,101 Posts
FAIL on the best level.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts