Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, for those of you financing your tC, how much interest are you paying?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
5.5%. Not all that much principal, though, so it's not particularly important what the rate is.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Oct 7 2004, 07:44 AM
2.9% through Toyota Financial with nothing down.
2.9%??? Where did you find that great deal??? The lowest they were offering in mid-July was 4.95%.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Thats ok... I'm paying mine off early so in reality... I'm not going to be charged the full 4.95%.

Next time... I'll keep Miata in mind eventhough its like hecka far away.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I was in the highest possible credit score bracket, and 5.5% was the best they offered. 4.5% was the lowest anywhere when I applied.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
4.09% via Chase Manhattan ($2000 negative equity), while my credit union could only offer 4.74%. Lowest that Scion booklets showed was 5.5% - that's scary.

·
Registered
52 Posts
5.24% out to 72 months.... zero down
through our credit union....

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
4.75% here Maita toyota could have gotten me 4.5%, but I had already talked to my credit union, and the difference in that .25% is basically nothing over the course of the loan.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Actually, my rate was 5.05%, but with this fee that they add into it, the "effective" finance rate is 5.50%.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i got 4.5% for 36 monts, but my dad was the primary borrower, and I was the secondary. I'm 21, so don't have too much credit history, so fugheddaboutit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow wolo 2.9 is quite a deal, but whats the course of the loan? im guessing 36 months?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts