Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
$3K is cheap. And no, nobody knows, cause it's not out and nobody knows when it will be out. Search helps

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Yes, search does help. Welcome to the site, btw. When you do a search be sure and tell it to search from the beginning as opposed to its default of just the past 30 days. That will help you better find what it tis you are looking for.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wow, jake, that was very helpful sounding. where was the biting sarcasm?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
^^^ Apparently I've been offending people lately. I'm toning it down to those that don't know me. That and I really want the person to benefit from the search. It can;t be any fun for 8 people to yell at you to use the search when it is quirky sometimes and you don't get why.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Maybe Eric should change the search default to 180 days at least? Cause newbs keep complaining that search is useless. Oh and that search flood control is annoying. 20 seconds - I don't have that much time...

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You've found one for the tC? Or is this just an educated guess?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yup, but at this point it's still all speculation. Toyco's saying it'll be released in the fell of 05, just like it was supposed to be released this spring.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by MartytC+May 15 2005, 06:39 PM-->QUOTE (MartytC @ May 15 2005, 06:39 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-lo bux racer
@May 15 2005, 11:45 AM
You've found one for the tC?  Or is this just an educated guess?
Is 3500 good for a sc with only approx 40 hp increase? Seems kind of high...

Is it all about the warranty? [/b]
Not exactly. There's some other stuff you need to do to get more fuel in the engine (besides bigger injectors), so the blower is the easy part, the tricky part is getting the ECM to know what to do with more air and a fixed fuel pressure.

·
Registered
98 Posts
when i went to buy my car in late feb/early march my... well THE dealer said it would be $2000, and would boost hp to 225. He had a brouchure about it (which i wish i took i would copy it and mail it to scion and post it here) with an order form, and he offered to put my on a wiating list. i later realized they were not the most honest people around, and didnt mind raising prices once they already had downpayments.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i just went to dig up all my paperwork hoping to find that broucher, but didnt, dam. i did find an accessories sheet from them dated feb 19th which listed "toyota quality leather faced seats" $1,199 (i missed that one when ordering my car) borla cat back exhaust $499 and they even have the Scion tC RELEASE SERIES 1.0 listed without a price. I wouldnt have thought it had come out for a month after that. just something i found interesting.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.