Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

i've been reading this forum for the longest time, and have finally decided to order an 06 soon. my question is...what are the OTD prices for your cars? I would like to get a 06 automatic for around 18.5K OTD. Is that possible? Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
"Pure Pricing" you should be able to get it @ $17515. But then there taxes and stuff to factor in so it will be around 19k ? Depending on the state.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I cannot remember the exact price, but I know I paid in full somewhere between $19,000 and $20,000 with tag, title, options listed below, etc. for my tC.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
That's search nazi. Plissken is far from being a Nazi...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered my 06 and got it auto with LED for around 18500. It'll be here in about 12 days. Time is going by so slowly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
the tag price was $17k.. but with my payment plan and the ridiculous interest rate.. it will end up being $25k in 5 years. i better have it paid off way before then..

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Jun 9 2005, 07:37 PM
That's search nazi. Plissken is far from being a Nazi...
Oh so true.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ohh forgot the options
all the airbags, side curtan, knee ect...
6 disk changer (with the cool color changing screen)
TRD exhaust
scion security
front strut bar
ped. spoiler
classic leather shift knob (the one with the wire mesh)
the blue neons under the dash
fog lights
floor mats (do they count? and we got those for free)
and an auto tranny so the wife can drive it
and when the SC comes out we will wait a few months then get one (that whole thing about keeping the warranty and all)
for some reason I think I'm missing something

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by UpInSmoke23@Jul 11 2005, 12:13 AM
...after gay NYS taxes (8.25%)...
Would you rather crime went unsolved, trash went without ever being picked up and no laws to make sure you didn't get actually screwed over when you bought that new tC?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Aw c'mon. Pink Floyd said it on Dark Side of the Moon:

"Good manager don't cost nothin', eh?"

·
Registered
868 Posts
Originally posted by UpInSmoke23@Jul 10 2005, 09:13 PM
I got my 06 silver TC for $21,000 after gay NYS taxes (8.25%)  The car had ground effects and a pedistal spoiler.  Man if i was to buy a ferrari at $210,000 in NYS the tax on that car alone could buy a NEW scion TC.  What the hell!!!
Here in central new york (syracuse), state tax is back down to 8%..

Yeah, "back down to".. pathetic huh?

And to add, I paid $21,000 for mine:
- 2006 BSP tC
- 5 speed manual
- Pedestal Spoiler
- 18" Wheels (same that are on RS 1.0) -- Yeah, that's right, I got him to sell me the same 18" dark wheels that are on the limited edition scions, hehe. I LOVE my salesman!
- iPod Stereo
- Floor Mats
- Security
- Mud Guards

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.