Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... How you all doin?... Im just wondering how many tC's are already out in the streets of US... do you have an idea?.. many thanks and... a whole lotta love...

·
Registered
619 Posts
i know of 2 in my town. only seen the one in person.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i found this...

"YTD - 1,663 for the whole country have received their tC's. (Does not include pre-orders, which is way over 3000)"

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by nae02etc@Jul 13 2004, 08:08 PM
i found this...

"YTD - 1,663 for the whole country have received their tC's. (Does not include pre-orders, which is way over 3000)"
that's a large number.. and why am i not in it?!?

i still haven't seen any around my area.. strange cuz when i went down to reserve
mine they had 1 in stock and 1 that was already sold and drive off the lot..

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I work in a pretty wealthy area in Folsom. I saw a tC in our parking lot the DAY they came out (that's when I started researching this car again). I've seen several since then just in our parking lot. Everybody around here is buying them...makes it tough for me to get one.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i have seen one, three days after it came out. and azure pearl that had a dealers plates on it. it was before they were shipped for sale, just after i got my demo. since i have started releasing them for sale, i have put out 15, andi havent seen a single one on the road but mine.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Maybe they're only selling them to people in Folsom
When the hell is Maita Toyota going to call me and tell me my car is in, inevitablegod?!?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mine is still the only one I've seen on the road. One day I'm sure I'll see C!ph3r's
car driving along the road.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
in my area, Long Island, NY i haven't seen one yet, and i usually have a 45 min to 1hr commute every day to work.....weird.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i live in mass., i do a lot of city and subberb driving, mine wich i got on monday is the only one i seen( and how sweet it is), but i know there out there. my dealer can't keep them in stock. he had to postpone a sale 2 weeks beacuse he wouldn't have any thing to show.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts