Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many miles did your tc have on it when you bought it from the dealership?

Mine had 856

I know that's a lot to come from the dealer with, but tC's are rare out here for the 2 scion dealers we have to actually have on their lot. They come in and go right out. Mine was the one they refused to sell and kept on the lot to show everyone what they could order/wait till the next shipment for.

·
Registered
453 Posts
1....yes i took a picture

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
^^^Lousy parrot.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by basilisk4@Mar 21 2005, 03:17 PM
I hate to be a parrot, but do a search...there's at least one old thread on this exact topic.
the dealership told me if i do a search on the forum or shift past 3k my car will spontaneously combust

sorry i just got here, im new in class and i forgot my pants.

Im not used to people caring how many threads you start, so im not used to searching, just posting, sorry.

·
Registered
42 Posts
.1 miles on the trip
got it off the transport into my hands
only the prep department manager drove it like 10 feet, the rest has been me

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Mine had 3 when I got it.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Who cares about the lousy old topic?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Mar 21 2005, 07:07 PM
See, when we tell you there is another topic about this that doesn't mean keep talking in this one.
no soup for you!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Plissken is the post nazi.

The last post in that topic was August. I think when it's been more than 6 months, the topic should be fair game for a new one.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is more in life to worry about, like chevy avalanches parking next to your scion

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Thats super I'm glad you think that but nobody cares. There is no need to start a new topic when there is one already there. I've been here a while and I think I know the rules and the way thigns work. Deal with it.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Hey, man. Lighten up a little bit. I doesn't hurt to have a repeat topic every now and again. It's bound to happen, and when it does it's not the end of the world.

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
It is annoying and avoidable when somebody tells you very early on that there is a thread about the topic you are trying to start already. You are supposed to search for a topic you wish to start before you ever post to see if it has ever been posted before everytime.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
nearly 12000 now,
4, when i got it.,

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I think that sometimes it's nice to get a fresh start on a topic. I can't count the number of times something that is being discussed goes so far off topic that the old topic is just unreadable (for example, uuummm, right now.) So I don't think that starting a new topic should be completely forbidden just because it there may have been a similar discussion some time last year, before most people who post on this forum had even heard of it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.