Scion tC Forums banner

How long did you wait, or how long so far?

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 week

• 2 weeks

• 3 weeks

• 4 weeks

• 5 weeks

• 6+ weeks

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering how long u guys and gals are waiting...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ordered mine on July 14th and picked it up on 17th.
Basically it was available next day, but I coudn't pick it up until weekend.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by imasaf@Aug 2 2004, 10:58 AM
I waited 4 weeks... my fiance waited 3 weeks... my mom is still waiting, 2 weeks and counting...
a whole family of tC's.. haha

what colors did your fiance & mom get???

oh yeah i had to wait 4 weeks for mine

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hehe... the sales guy was poking fun at us... he said we could start our own tC clan.

My fiance has a flint mica manual... my mom is going to get a flint mica automatic or a black cherry pearl automatic.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Aug 4 2004, 12:40 AM
Luck was everything for me. Everything went perfectly that day (insurance, financing, and the cold-footed buyer).
Wonder if that "cold-footed buyer" is kicking himself/herself in the pants for walking away from such an AWESOME CAR! Poor thing....

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1@Aug 4 2004, 07:03 AM
Wonder if that "cold-footed buyer" is kicking himself/herself in the pants for walking away from such an AWESOME CAR! Poor thing....
All I know is that I'm having a lot of fun with it!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I just got my tC last night!!!

They told me it would take about 2 weeks, and there's no telling how long I would've waited had I stuck with my original demand of Indigo Ink Pearl...however, they got one in yesterday that was Flint Mica, and I took a look at it and was sold. =)

Now, if I could just get over the fright of having obligated myself to pay $358 a month for 3 years and the anxiety that someone is going to scratch or hit my car, I'd be feeling great!

I have to go back a week from today to get my options installed -- needed the car as soon as possible and didn't want to wait for them to install everything.

Which reminds me, does anyone know where I can buy the Door Sill Enhancements online?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
my dealer just told me it'll be another MONTH!! I've been waiting since July 10th, and now i have to wait 4 more weeks. Sheesh. At least i have a definitive date set, so thats' at least some relief. Oh well.

·
Registered
675 Posts
dealer just told me today that the car reached port yesterday and that it will be here within 2 weeks (max) because of customs and shipping by rail, then truck.. so it's soon.. i guess then if it's another two weeks.. then that puts the total time at 5 weeks..

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.