Scion tC Forums banner

How long did you wait, or how long so far?

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 week

• 2 weeks

• 3 weeks

• 4 weeks

• 5 weeks

• 6+ weeks

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering how long u guys and gals are waiting...

·
Registered
335 Posts
I went to the dealership to look at cars and drove home with a new tc the same day.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ordered mine on July 14th and picked it up on 17th.
Basically it was available next day, but I coudn't pick it up until weekend.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by imasaf@Aug 2 2004, 10:58 AM
I waited 4 weeks... my fiance waited 3 weeks... my mom is still waiting, 2 weeks and counting...
a whole family of tC's.. haha

what colors did your fiance & mom get???

oh yeah i had to wait 4 weeks for mine

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hehe... the sales guy was poking fun at us... he said we could start our own tC clan.

My fiance has a flint mica manual... my mom is going to get a flint mica automatic or a black cherry pearl automatic.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I got lucky. We went down to the scion place, almost got a flint mica one on lot but someone else beat us to it, so we asked if they had any in route that weren't sold and that's how i got my black sand perl in a week! it was coming into port the very next day.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
The day I was ready to buy the car, I lucked out: a buyer backed out of a Flint Mica and I nabbed it before anyone else.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Luck was everything for me. Everything went perfectly that day (insurance, financing, and the cold-footed buyer).

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Aug 4 2004, 12:40 AM
Luck was everything for me. Everything went perfectly that day (insurance, financing, and the cold-footed buyer).
Wonder if that "cold-footed buyer" is kicking himself/herself in the pants for walking away from such an AWESOME CAR! Poor thing....

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1@Aug 4 2004, 07:03 AM
Wonder if that "cold-footed buyer" is kicking himself/herself in the pants for walking away from such an AWESOME CAR! Poor thing....
All I know is that I'm having a lot of fun with it!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I just got my tC last night!!!

They told me it would take about 2 weeks, and there's no telling how long I would've waited had I stuck with my original demand of Indigo Ink Pearl...however, they got one in yesterday that was Flint Mica, and I took a look at it and was sold. =)

Now, if I could just get over the fright of having obligated myself to pay $358 a month for 3 years and the anxiety that someone is going to scratch or hit my car, I'd be feeling great!

I have to go back a week from today to get my options installed -- needed the car as soon as possible and didn't want to wait for them to install everything.

Which reminds me, does anyone know where I can buy the Door Sill Enhancements online?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Where do you guys live, here in Maryland you can get the tC in any color and in any transmission the same day if you call around and ask the 17 DEALERS what they have.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
my dealer just told me it'll be another MONTH!! I've been waiting since July 10th, and now i have to wait 4 more weeks. Sheesh. At least i have a definitive date set, so thats' at least some relief. Oh well.

·
Registered
675 Posts
dealer just told me today that the car reached port yesterday and that it will be here within 2 weeks (max) because of customs and shipping by rail, then truck.. so it's soon.. i guess then if it's another two weeks.. then that puts the total time at 5 weeks..

1 - 20 of 133 Posts