Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
no, what is insane is people who think they are the first to discover the tC and it should be waiting for them when they are ready to buy. as fast as they sell still, you are lucky you arent waiting 5 months for one. my clients were doing exactly that in the summer of 04 when they came out.

4 weeks? gimme a break.

would it be better if we had cranked out 4 million of them so the resale sucked? or if everybody and their brother could get one so it became the next civic on the road?
i'll take the wait, and the exclusivity of owning a car people are willing to wait 5 months to get.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by tCfiend@Dec 6 2005, 05:59 PM
did you guys have to wait for your tC's? I've waited 2 weeks already and even though they said 3-4 I'm getting impatient.
where do you live and what are you looking for?

I waited for 3 weeks, back in FEB. some longer some shorter.

if you are in california you could always hit d or myself up for a new tC.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I waited three weeks, to hear they could not trade for a silver TC. Then, fell for the Black Sand Pearl. If you get black, it will get scratch marks very easily.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Run around, see if you can find a dealer with one on the lot. You might get lucky.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I ordered Sept 26 and got it Nov 10th.... when I picked up the tags at the end of the month, they still had 2 on the lot. It's a timing issue. But I am sure glad I waited, I still haven't scene my exact car on the road yet...Now thats impressive!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.