Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waited 8 Months or longer?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started a poll so newbies waiting on there TC can get an average IDea on how long it takes for there TC to Arive...

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I voted for 1 week wait, but the car I got was a car I picked from off the lot; they just had to do final prep.

-Ed

·
Registered
191 Posts
I voted one week, but only had to wait two days. I got lucky and went to the dealer the day before the shipment came with the color I wanted and side airbags that I was just gonna blow off in fear of a longer wait. Then the truck came late, and I still had to get the springs thrown on, so I had to wait that extra day.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Nov 23 2005, 07:36 PM
I really wanted FM or BSP at first but since I was iimpatient I chose the only one they had on the lot. I'm satisfied
So we both ended up with silver the same way; didn't want to wait, took the silver right off the lot.

-Ed

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Nov 23 2005, 07:36 PM
I really wanted FM or BSP at first but since I was iimpatient I chose the only one they had on the lot. I'm satisfied
thats how i got mine, but they had 2 FMs waiting for a consumer, an auto and 5spd... im more than satisfied w/my choice

·
Registered
586 Posts
I waited two months when they told me only 4-6 weeks. I was starting to get very impatient, but i stuck through and got the tC i wanted and i am VERY satisfied with her. i love her

·
Registered
97 Posts
24 hours for me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.