Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my TC on Friday the 9th of July, Im wondering how long it took for your guys cars to come in?, cuz i CANT WAIT. - and what do you think of the car so far???

·
Registered
619 Posts
Wlecome to the site

I ordered on mine on June 17th and got it June 30th. From what i can tell its averaging right at 2 weeks.
Oh yea, the car is great.

·
Registered
793 Posts
OMG I so hope you're right C!ph3r!!!

Deposit down on June 29th, "ordered" on July 2nd...and I'm just dying for that stupid phone to ring!

I was setting myself up for a month-long wait, but if they would call this Friday and say it's in (or at least would be early next week), that'd be the best surprise ever!! Hehe.

::Crosses fingers::

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hooogh!!

I hope it's two weeks.. but I was told 3 to 4. Where are these things coming from? Japan?? I'm in Boston and the dealer told me it would come into New York at some point, but I don't know from where. Any idea where these things are manufactured?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I LOVE my car. I didn't order mine. I went to the dealership to look at cars and fell in love with it right away. Since I didn't really know anything about it before I went to look at cars I wasn't too picky with options or colors.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by Jenn@Jul 12 2004, 09:42 PM
I LOVE my car.  I didn't order mine.  I went to the dealership to look at cars and fell in love with it right away.  Since I didn't really know anything about it before I went to look at cars I wasn't too picky with options or colors.
stop bragging about your LUCK!!!

did you have a rabbit's foot in your pocket.. keep a 4-leaf clover on ya at all
times... you didn't get it on the 7th of July did ya?!?!?

hehe.. i'm j/k.. I can't wait till the day comes when I can come on this forum and
tell everyone about how much I love my tC

back to the subject.. I was told anywhere from 2-6 weeks.. from my signature
you can tell how long it's been for me so far...

·
Registered
936 Posts
It seems like some of you people out in high-demand or low-allocation areas are having problems finding tC's! Out here in the suburbs, the dealer i went to had 2 on the lot just sitting around. I feel bad for all of you:(

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Jul 12 2004, 10:16 PM
Out here in the suburbs, the dealer i went to had 2 on the lot just sitting around. I feel bad for all of you:(
where are you at again TCrazy???

all right me, Loopy_Lady and any others will have to make a road trip..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by n3ro+Jul 12 2004, 06:12 PM-->QUOTE (n3ro @ Jul 12 2004, 06:12 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Jenn
@Jul 12 2004, 09:42 PM
I LOVE my car.  I didn't order mine.  I went to the dealership to look at cars and fell in love with it right away.  Since I didn't really know anything about it before I went to look at cars I wasn't too picky with options or colors.
stop bragging about your LUCK!!!

did you have a rabbit's foot in your pocket.. keep a 4-leaf clover on ya at all
times... you didn't get it on the 7th of July did ya?!?!?

hehe.. i'm j/k.. I can't wait till the day comes when I can come on this forum and
tell everyone about how much I love my tC

back to the subject.. I was told anywhere from 2-6 weeks.. from my signature
you can tell how long it's been for me so far...
[/b]
No I bought mine on the 8th
Besides after the bad luck I had been having with my focus the past couple of weeks before that I deserved some good luck.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by Jenn@Jul 12 2004, 10:23 PM
Besides after the bad luck I had been having with my focus the past couple of weeks before that I deserved some good luck.
awww.. well then i'm glad you got yourself the tC.. yeah i wouldn't want anyone to
go on having to drive a ford focus

got any pics of your ride.. i'm tired of seeing C!ph3r's pics in the member's rides

j/k C!ph3r

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by n3ro+Jul 12 2004, 06:23 PM-->QUOTE (n3ro @ Jul 12 2004, 06:23 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TCrazy
@Jul 12 2004, 10:16 PM
Out here in the suburbs, the dealer i went to had 2 on the lot just sitting around. I feel bad for all of you:(

[/b]
Yep, I'm up for that! Hehe.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1@Jul 12 2004, 10:41 PM
Yep, I'm up for that!  Hehe.
haha.. funny thing is if he is even remotely close.. i'd have to seriously think about
taking a day off and drive to that dealership

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.......... Im really excited....and i cant wait for it to come. im almost 19 and it kinda sucks having mommy pick me up from work....haha...........and i ordered it on the 9th......IT would be a Great birthday present to get it on the 22nd!- Take Care!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ALSO i have another question...... At the Dealer they offered a optional spray on coating on the outside and inside, they said you dont have to wax for 5 years, and nothing will stick to the car, dirt, bird crap,.... and if i get a stain on my seats... if they cant remove it they will put new fabric on the seat........... Anyone else have this avaliable??????- what do you think, and Yes i did order it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by n3ro+Jul 12 2004, 10:28 PM-->QUOTE (n3ro @ Jul 12 2004, 10:28 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Jenn
@Jul 12 2004, 10:23 PM
awww.. well then i'm glad you got yourself the tC.. yeah i wouldn't want anyone to
go on having to drive a ford focus

got any pics of your ride.. i'm tired of seeing C!ph3r's pics in the member's rides

j/k C!ph3r
[/b]
Thats funny Junk.
Whats funny is she lives in the same town i do and i am yet to see it. I havnt even seen that color in person. Well actually i have only seen mine in person. If there is a Jenn in a Azure Blure sighting i'll try and snap a pic
. But then again i dont ride around w/ my digi cam.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hmmm..I haven't been given the long list of add-ons at the dealership yet...all in good time though, I'm sure.

However, just hearing "they said you dont have to wax for 5 years, and nothing will stick to the car, dirt, bird crap" makes me sorta' wonder...

I just went to a local car shop and bought a few "Teflon" products...like window cleaner and car wash...stuff I'd buy for general maintenance on the car anyway. I figure I'll give that stuff a try.

Let me know if that spray works for you though...I'm all curious now...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1@Jul 12 2004, 07:03 PM
Hmmm..I haven't been given the long list of add-ons at the dealership yet...all in good time though, I'm sure.

However, just hearing "they said you dont have to wax for 5 years, and nothing will stick to the car, dirt, bird crap" makes me sorta' wonder...

I just went to a local car shop and bought a few "Teflon" products...like window cleaner and car wash...stuff I'd buy for general maintenance on the car anyway. I figure I'll give that stuff a try.

Let me know if that spray works for you though...I'm all curious now...
I hope I dont sound to rude when I tell you that Teflon-based products are a gimmic. If you really want your tC to shine with a durable UV protective layer then check out www.zainobros.com This is NOT an advertisment but mearly a user-review (backed by thousands of other happy reviews). Check out the pictures section on that site. Best of luck with your tC!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by n3ro+Jul 12 2004, 06:23 PM-->QUOTE (n3ro @ Jul 12 2004, 06:23 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TCrazy
@Jul 12 2004, 10:16 PM

[/b]
I am in Mass.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well The dealer told me that Toyota tested many different types of the protectant, and this one is different from anything else offered, and they chose to offer this product because it worked so much better than the others.......... but i dont know!. ill let you guys know how it works when i get my car!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts