Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting 4 weeks alreayd for my scion tc and when i talked to my car salesman, he said that if my vin doesnt come in soon then i might have to wait up to another 4 weeks!!!! However he said that if it does come in, it should only be about 2-3 more weeks. To me, it seems so long, and i am getting impatient now and slightly disappointed considering he told me i would have the tc in about a month.

Has anyone else had to wait this long for their tc????

-Crystal

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by x Dying For Your Love x@Aug 22 2005, 11:25 PM
Has anyone else had to wait this long for their tc????

-Crystal
Trust me, you're not the only one. Just think about those of us who bought these cars when they first came out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i was told today 7 to 9 weeks.... ha i cant possibly have to wait that long when there are unsold tC's on a different dealers lot under 40 miles away
tomorrow will be my 5th and hopefully my last dealership

·
Registered
197 Posts
drove to the dealer, they had the one i wanted that day. drove away3 hours later....

·
Registered
4 Posts
About a month myself.

·
Registered
244 Posts
yea i called the dealer n they had the exact one i wanted. color and everything. except for the read aplique thing that says scion
whatevs tho im not trippin

·
Registered
242 Posts
I waited about 10 mins for them to pull it around, spent 45 min learning to drive it, another hour finalizing, then 20mins for them to detail it

·
Registered
87 Posts
Waited 6+ weeks until it finally came... Could've got it sooner "if" I had settled for black or grey. For reals, its worth the wait.. Trust me.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by damien1023@Aug 22 2005, 10:17 PM
drove to the dealer, they had the one i wanted that day. drove away3 hours later....   
Originally posted by Dr. Isotope@Aug 22 2005, 11:48 PM
  However long it took to drive to Hollywood, plus about 4 hours of dealership shenanigans, then it was mine.
Oh yeah! Hive five!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really hope that mine comes in sooner than i expect, but since i have to wait longer i can probably get some other mods done to it. I was thinking about adding the tc pillar thingy or the door sills, any others that maybe i should consider?

It just sucks waiting so long, but i'm sure it will be worth the wait like you all say.

-crystal

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.