Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mad props to all the Scion owners that came out in full force last weekend at HIN Boston.

I was able to watch most of the Scion's pull in on Friday and all I can say is WOW, you guys came out representing in full force.

Also many thanks to everyone that stopped by to check out our tC in the Scion booth and our 240 in the Turtle Wax booth.

I met a ton of cool people at the show and had a great time hanging out in Boston.

The next stop for the tC is Import Warz in 2 weeks and then IAS where it will be parked in the Falken Tire booth.

As you will see in the pics, I finally had the chance to slam the tC at a show. I didn't have time in NY a couple weeks ago, and I was looking forward to how low the Progress coilovers would go with the 19's. As you can see the tC was tucking tire all around and the I got the rear flares to almost sit on the rear lip of the HRE's.

Here are some pics that some of my guys took for me durning the show...

[

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Pretty car. Hits all the usual styling cues right on, and has the requisite N2O and bumping sound. And it's an auto...that's like, well, ah, I guess I better not say...

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Is it me or is it odd to see the guy with family pics (nice family too!), and then with arms wrapped around a couple of hoochie girls? It's just not right...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's great to see how you guys go on and on about something that you know nothing about.

Before the crying begins why not find out why the car is auto?

Did we ever claim that is was stick?

Why is it odd to see me in a pic with my friends kids and then with 2 models?

Do you know why I am in that pic with the models?

Do you know anything for that matter?

These pics were posted to show what the tC looked liked at the Boston HIN event.

Maybe next time you should find out some info before you post...

Anyways maybe you should read this:
http://www.overboost.com/editorial_article.asp?id=9

This is so cute, I love seeing your post with nothing backing you up!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
We have opinions. We express them. It's not hate. I have great examples of hate, they're nowhere on this forum. You put your pics up here, we're going to criticize them. If you can't take criticism, you shouldn't post pics.

Your reply is so cute. It's like college, all double spaced and everything. And you haven't offered any explanations to change our opinions, just pointed the finger and called us haters. Nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for replying back...

I have no need to explain myself to you...

I am open to comments and that is why I posted the pics.

Its just funny when you post something you know nothing about.

If you check out any other forums with the car, you can get some answers there.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I never asked for an explanation. I just commented how you point your finger at us, then offer nothing. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by Tjin's aLL STaR tC@May 3 2005, 10:36 PM
It's great to see how you guys go on and on about something that you know nothing about.

Before the crying begins why not find out why the car is auto?

Did we ever claim that is was stick?
This may have not been directed at me. If I've made an incorrect assumption, my apologies up front.

First, going "on and on about something" we know nothing about? I looked at the picture and saw it was an automatic car. Having driven both over the years, I can look at a car and tell pretty quickly what type of transmission its got (as far as being an auto or a manual).

My tears that were shed were only concerning my saddness the car wasn't a stick. I've driven both versions of the tC (though not yours), and I found the manual to be more enjoyable (personally speaking, of course) than the auto. Personal preference, not hating and not an attack on your choice. Just a simple statement on my part.

Finally, no one ever claimed it was a stick. Like I said, I was just sad that it wasn't. I figured it would be more fun to jump up and down the gears on my own than to pop it in D and motor away.

All that aside, and like I've said in a number of posts, I dig the car. I think you guys have done a great job. There's nothing wrong with me wishing it was a manual instead of an auto, though.

Right?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.