Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an almost unbelievable development, I have located a manual flint mica tC and I am hoping to pick it up today! If not, I will get it tomorrow morning.

The dealer is trading one on his lot for the color that I want, but the car doesn't have the stereo installed, so we have to see if one of the service techs will stay a little late to put it in tonight. If not, I'll pick it up in the morning. After searching around, I just plain got lucky today.

I'm totally jazzed about my car. I'll post photos when I actually take possession!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
hey, man, congrats on your ride! Thats awesome, I wish I got that surprise call. Good luck with your car, and cant wait to see pics.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Congrats and enjoy

·
Registered
77 Posts
congrats in my opionion Flint Mica is the best color. Especially when washed and waxed

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flint mica seems to be a tough color to find around here, so I got very lucky with my find today. I'm picking the car up in the morning, although I'll have to go back to the dealership to have my spoiler installed. No big deal, though, because I'll enjoy the opportunity to have that 50 mile drive again!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to enjoy it for at least 60 months until i get it paid off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts