Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question, does the s2k's antenna sound as good and work as well as the stock antenna? also where should i buy it? im skeptical about ebay, but im not sure where else to go. im also wondering how much i should pay for it. i dont want to get ripped off, but i dont want a lousy antenna. also, in the owners manual, it says that rear tint might negitively affect my reception. whats up with that? (too tell you the truth, central WI's radio stations suck so its not like im missing any thing lol)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
handaaccessories.com is a good place to buy the S2k antenna.

It works just as good as stock one, btw.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I got a billet aluminum antenna for Mini and it works at least as well as the stock piece, if not better. It's only 4" long and looks good; I'll shoot some pics when I get a chance. I ordered it from Sport Compact Only.

-Ed

·
Registered
256 Posts
Reviving an old topic for no reason? Weird...

Anyway, the other day I saw that a Honda Element had the same antenna. And just how I've seen other Toyotas with the original tC antenna, the S2000 antenna might just be a standard Honda antenna. I bring it up in case someone were to find an Element antenna for $10 and an S2000 antenna for $20, I'm pretty sure they're the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.