Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone used my neighbors Honda as a ramp, I guess this afternoon someone in a lifted pickup took a turn too hard and launched! They parked the truck up the road and disappeared. They landed 10 feet from the house.

Holy Crap

·
Registered
48 Posts
hahahahaha....that sucks

·
Registered
999 Posts
How is that sweet? As much as I dislike Honda's (personal, but I won't deny that they make great cars), no one should go through that.

Lets see some tC's get crushed cry in rejoice of how sweet it is.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I'd be flamin' pissed off if someone did that to me or any of my neighbors regardless of what they drive. Few people deserve to have something like this happen to them.

·
Registered
515 Posts
why couldn't it have been a riced out honda? Honda Civics are great cars. Extreamly safe and good gas and very reliable. Surprised the Truck didn't flip or roll over. That still sucks though really.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by SilverX@Jun 17 2005, 02:13 AM
How is that sweet?
I have no trouble removing the personal trauma that the owner of that car is going thru to enjoy the thought of a huge truck rampiong off of a car. Obviously it sucks for the car owner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.